Check our FAQs
How do I return or exchange an item?
Making a return or exchange is easy. You have 14 days to decide whether to keep your items.
- The product is undamaged
- The XCO-Trainer® is still wrapped in plastic
- Accessoires aren't used
- Clothing isn't worn
Returning your purchase:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note your name, the order number and what you would like to return. You will receive an confirmation e-mail.
- Read the return policy and fill in the return form completely.
- Send the package and form to the address at the return form. The package should be send to the return address within 14 days, franked and with a Track & Trace code as proof of the shipment.
- The shipping costs and risk of returning an order are for your own account.
- After receiving your return this will be processed. The amount to be received will be transferred to the IBAN number you noted at the return form.
- Follow the steps of returning a purchase.
- When the new product is more expensive than the original product, you will receive an invoice of the surcharge.
- Note at the return form the name and price of the new product you would like to receive.
- The cost of shipping the new product will be paid by us.
- After receiving your return package, your new product will be send right away when the (possible) extra payment has been made.